Ibiza Wedding Planner
For those who wish to take a full hands on approach we are here to assist with a complete range of services.
From a single service such as hiring of sound system or reserving your wedding car right through to a complete package – we are here.
The Advantages Of A Wedding Planner
Planning a wedding can be a daunting task, especially if in another country. Using the knowledge and experience of a wedding planner will reduce your stress levels! This allowing you more time you enjoy the planning experience and more importantly the day itself. Its also worth remembering that even though there will be a wedding planner fee their experience and relationship with suppliers can often mean you will receive preferential prices and deal.
The role of a wedding planner is varied but includes:-
- Have an initial meeting to discuss your exact requirements, ideas budgets you have in mind
- Using their experience and knowledge to pair the most suitable suppliers / venues to fulfil your requests
- To arrange meetings between yourself and suppliers should you visit Ibiza prior to your day
- Be on hand throughout the process for any questions/queries you may have or that may arise
- Suggest ideas that you may not even have thought of before
- Have a very hands on approach throughout the day itself. This is your big day and you want to be able to relax and enjoy without having to worry. Your wedding planner is here to ensure everything runs smoothly
- Ultimately to take the stress away for you so you can enjoy the most magical day
Meet Our Wedding Planner – Lauren
I moved to the Island in 2002. I had always been a performer, after training from an early age and then eventually taking a contract in Ibiza, that would end up being my home. After 12 years of performing all over the island, running agencies, managing acts and eventually setting up my own production company, I started to plan events and weddings too.
I sang at many weddings over the years, and many brides and clients had asked me to help with contacts and other services, as I had been living here so long.
This led me to believe that something was missing. Small personal touches and services, down to earth and fun planning, and truly bespoke weddings. So, I began and wedding planning became my job, my passion and my life. I have had more success in the small 3 years than I ever dreamed was possible in 5 years… making many couple’s dreams come true.
Every wedding is different, but they all have one thing that is for me, the best part of the job… the moment when we see the bride or groom, for the first time, about to join the love of their life, and embark on their happily ever after. I will never get tired of this special moment
For those who prefer to have a single point of contact and use the experience of a wedding planner just let us know. Our wedding planner will be more than happy so host a no-strings initial consultation with you.
“I believe that a truly magical wedding is one that captures the essence of what both the couple are passionate about whilst being a day that all attendees will be talking about for years to come”
It’s All In The Detail
Its all in the detail so they say – here are just a few of many additional services that we can assist with:-
Wedding photography and videography
Flowers and floral displays
Bar service and additional catering
Hair, make up, beauty and massage treatments
Sound and lighting equipment
Furniture and event decorations
Musicians, singers, bands and dj’s
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Guide to ibiza
Visiting Ibiza? Read the Ibizahire essential!
Visiting Ibiza? Find here the places to visit, things to do and more...