Our island may have a reputation for nightclubs, parties, and more parties, but there are so many things to do in Ibiza.
If you are here for a short time and want the most out of your trip, here is our Ibiza bucket list.
There are many things to do in Ibiza besides clubs and parties.
Here is our list of top things to do in Ibiza…
- Enjoy lunch at a beach bar – otherwise known as Chiringuito’s. With so many beaches to choose from, we suggest first spending some time at one of the more popular and happening beaches. This could be Salinas, Es Cavellet, or Cala Jondal. However, if you like more authentic beaches, head to Agua Blancas, Benniras, Cala d’Hort or Sa Caleta, which are less crowded and more secluded.
- You will not be disappointed if you rent a car on the island; there are so many things to see, including the salt flats at Salinas, the mystical rocks at Es Vedra and the highest point on the island, Sa Talaia. Why not take a scenic clifftop drive to Benirras for lunch, visit the Port of San Miguel caves, or drive to Portinatx for a few hours before heading to San Antonio for sunset?
- Get lost in the medieval backstreets of Dalt Villa (the old town of Ibiza) as you wind your way up to the castle. If you reach the top, you’ll be rewarded with amazing views over the island and across to Formentera – remember your camera.
- Take a trip to San Antonio for the day. The city has undergone major changes in the past few years, such as extending the promenade between the bay and the aquarium. In addition, the city has redeveloped the marina area, and of course, it is home to the world’s most famous sunset strip! We are sure you will be pleasantly surprised when you take a trip to San Antonio!
- When you’re on vacation, you want to party, so why not do it in style and reserve a private area for you and your friends? Our various VIP packages start from around 200€ per person. The price includes entry and drinks up to the value of the table. It’s not such a bad deal when you compare it to the cost of drinks in the clubs.
- Watch the world-famous sunset strip in Ibiza for a magical sunset! A trip to Ibiza must include witnessing the sunset at San Antonio – joining the thousands of people who descend on the town every evening. For this, you can grab a cold beer from the supermarket and sit on the rocks or get a table at Mint, Cafe del Mar, or Savannah (be sure to arrive early). And, as the sun disappears, remember to clap!
- Check out one of Ibiza’s super cool beach clubs, such as Blue Marlin, O’Beach Club, or Nikki Beach Club. Relax in a cabana or day bed under the Mediterranean sun and sip champagne or cool daiquiris before cooling off in the beautiful pool! Most beach clubs play host to some top DJs, so check out who’s playing when deciding which beach club to go to.
- Visit Formentera – Ibiza’s sister island. It takes approx 45 minutes to get to an unspoilt paradise by either private boat charter or public ferries departing from Ibiza Town (most frequent) or Playa den Bossa. After arriving, you can rent a bike, scooter, or car and explore the area. An organised public bus tour also allows you free time on the beaches, stops at the main tourist attractions, and returns you to the ferry terminal!
For more information and a list of essential things to do in Ibiza, why not visit our blog?
SEARCH FOR ACCOMMODATION IN IBIZA
For villa rentals, please visit Villa Rental Ibiza for hotel accommodation, please use the search below